since ‎Dec-03-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am winterizing. Done this many times.I flip the switch to bypass the water heater.The anode is out of the water heater.I put the tube into the gallon of anti-freeze and turn on the pump.Anti-freeze comes out the drain hole.I flip the bypass switch...
A bit of a long story.  I am stumped, but can't (unwilling) to do too much on the road.In Feb, I bought and installed 2 6V AGM GC2 Lifeline batteries.  At home, plugged into 30 amp circuit, my Zamp battery monitor showed 13+v, so I assumed the on boa...
We are on a 3 week trip.  2 weeks into it and am now in Denver CO.  TV and systems working well until this morning.I am in a 2018 AF 25Y.  We are using the over the air antenna.Turned on the system; made sure the "button" was for TV (not cable); Went...
I am in Moscow, Idaho traveling to Boise, ID on Monday. US 95 is closed south of Riggins due to a landslide. Google Maps says closed until July 10.I tow a 30' travel trailer with my F250.What is a "quick" suitable alternate route???Thanks!
I took our trailer to a shop for a wheel bearing repack. They have done work for me before and have good ratings. I think I can trust them.As part of the service, they checked the springs. They said the springs were sagged out of spec and need to ...