since ‎Dec-04-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The battery status display in our motorhome leaves a lot to be desired, and I've found through experience that I can't trust it when it comes to knowing if the shore cord needs to be attached during winter storage.I'd like to install a small dial tha...
I learned after uncovering my Pleasure-Way motorhome a few days ago that the shore cord does not maintain the engine battery over the winter, and the engine wouldn't turn over. Then I looked for the battery-assist button that we had on our Jayco Gre...
I bought a 2014 Pleasure-Way Lexor over the winter, and have spent most of today uncovering it and getting it ready for the road.Everything is working fine, except for the two windows in the rear doors. There is a release handle (rocking type) on th...
We bought a 2014 Pleasure-Way Lexor TS a couple days ago, and I'm hoping someone here can answer a question about it.I read the rig is "pre-wired for satellite TV," but that wasn't explained on the Pleasure-Way website. What I'd like to know is if t...
I bought a new Lance 850 camper a couple weeks ago, and have a question about it that I hope someone here can answer.I want to install a wireless rearview camera, and according to the manufacturer's literature, the unit is pre-wired for that sort of ...