since ‎Dec-14-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 87 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Out camping in Sedona on FS525 and have billion dollar view of Red Rock country.Friends from Okla, watching OU play ,sittin by the campfire.Grandkids runnin around..Great night...Morning comes and Im at 63% battery.....What was runnin all night..TV,...
My trailer is an 06 Raptor and at some point I want to buy new again,but will it be made better,and serve my needs better.Please feel free to ad on to my wish list.1 Total loaded weight around 15k- 18k.2 water cap around 100 to 150.Black and gray to ...
Have been scouting out locations off East Fork road on Google Earth and free camsites.com ,any one had first hand experience in this area?Have 40ft TH and F450 4wd.Not afraid of rough roads,just REAL wet roads.Gonna be there 1st week of Sept.Looks l...
Anyone had any luck with the Wilson line of cell phone amplfiers? It seems all the reviews are either love it or hate it.Would like to use to create hotspot while out in boonies.I realize that there are limitations as to what can be done,but in most ...
Went to Dogtown Lake area over Mem. holiday,and Rangers out in force.OK we me cause Im legal,however if you go be prepared to get stopped,and be legal.RV or MC registration plus OHV sticker,anyone under 18 wearing helmets even in SxS.Use to be people...