since ‎Dec-14-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 169 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The trip is planned for June. 25ft TT pulled by 2017 Tundra5.7Time is somewhat of the essence, but not at the expense of safety or excessive stress on the road. I'm thinking I-40 then 44 up through MO, and across on 70/74. We haven't towed east of ...
We are starting to pack up and prep for our first substantial trip in the new TT, and a puzzler has presented itself. 90% of our camping is dry camping at dog shows or trials. We like to create a fenced "yard" of exercise pens at our setup (we are ...
Coming through on a Sunday afternoon. Leaving from just south of Carmel and heading to Petaluma. Routes take us US101 to San Jose, then 880 to 580 and over the Richmond Bridge, or we can divert to 680 and take the Benicia bridge then 37 across to p...
Will be communing to events at the Holiday Inn near the airport. Mid-July. Looking for something decent that's not a terrible drive back and forth.
I've been away from the forums and RV-ing for a few years. We sold our old MH in 2011, and one thing and then another kept us from replacing it. Today we put down a deposit on a new-to-us Travel Trailer and the adventure begins again!I have two Pem...