since ‎Dec-20-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 176 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I used to watch the video podcast of American RVer but the last podcast was this last January. On their website they stated there had been a death in the family and the February podcast would be late. The January podcast is still the last one.Doesn't...
We spending a few weeks here. We are in Site 15 which is right on the water of Bahia Honda Channel, over looking the Flagler Bridge. This park is fantastic. This is our fourth time here. But bring LOTS of bug spray.Here are some sunset photos taken f...
To start with I have been using an iPhone/iPad for years. I know people love their Apples and that's great. There are numerous good reasons to use Apples products. Apple does make great products, but they're just not my 'cup of tea'. I like to know w...
I saw this today at Flying-J. Has anyone ever seen a mh with a grille guard? Especially one this massive.Hey, I'm not judging, critizing or anything else...
Not trying to be critical here. But really is this necessary?I have stayed in the site in the photo and can personally say that this site is almost perfectly level. I really don't understand the need for blocks or having the front wheels in the air. ...