since ‎Dec-20-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, we had our fireplace spark last night and blow the breaker while just sitting here on our laptops.I turned the fireplace off and tried the breaker again but it just 'trips' when I turn it on. It seems there's a short somewhere although we wer...
Can someone recommend a membership that is practical for RV'ers that want to full time from Canada?I see there's a few out there but being from Ontario Canada I don't see any good ones to take advantage of.Most seem great if one RV's in the US such a...
Can someone recommend a membership that is practical for RV'ers from Canada?I see there's a few out there but being from Ontario Canada I don't see any good ones to take advantage of.Most seem great if one RV's in the US such as thousand trails, RPI,...
Hello, we currently have a 5th wheel since 2012 but would like to do more traveling and therefore move to a Class A motorhome.What we like so far is the Forest River Georgetown XL but we're just starting our research and it would be great for recomme...
Hi Folks,Can anyone recommend a campground/resort In Ontario Canada that offers waterfront sites to put our RV?Our plan is to stay there til campground closes in October than head South.I've been searching but haven't found anything yet.Thank you,Pau...