since ‎Dec-21-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,157 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for an insulated cold drink cup or mug that "properly" fits in the coach cup holders - something that goes all the way to the bottom with just a little wiggle room on the sides.Search so far unsuccessful at Academy, BassPro, Cabelas, Walmart....
Looking for fresh water hose with feature for couple getting on in years and going down in strength.Want water hose, don't care what color, that has a "grip" on both ends. "Grip" being an easy-to-grasp assistant for tightening the connections. There ...
Utility trailer with wood deck stored outside in the elements.What's your recommendation for DIY brush- or roll-on non-slip surface kinda like what's used in pickup beds?And how much will I need to cover ~100 square feet?
Cummins-Onan Energy Command 30 5.5kW Marquis Gold Gasoline Generator HGJABFWIW, this is basically the same generator we had on the 5er and I never had any problems there.What's the "trick" to refilling the oil?Very slowly trickled new oil down funnel...
Thetford Aqua Magic Style IIMUST the toilet be taken apart to replace the blade seal?