since ‎Dec-27-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 137 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Leaving next week for a 7-week trip through the NE, and have a Vermont routing questions please.2022 F450 towing a 36' 5th wheel (16K lbs) Lots of driving experience, even in mountains.Going from Jelly Beans RV Park (Brasher, NY) to Dolly Copp Campgr...
Headed up to RMNP in July for a few weeks. Starting at Stillwater near Grand Lake, then over to Estes Park at Mary's Lake for a couple weeks.My question is the route to Stillwater from Raton Pass.I'm pulling a 36ft 5th wheel (16K lbs) with a Ford du...
We'll be driving to Topsail SP in a couple weeks from the west.Pulling a 36ft 5th wheel with a dually. Google Maps says to exit I-10 on hwy 85 toward Niceville, then 293 down to 98 and left over to Topsail. Seems like that sends us through a (usual...
Will be going through Amarillo next week, from Lubbock going north. Looking for advice regarding traffic, construction, etc. Is it best to go around on 335, or just go thru town? If thru town is best, should I use Fillmore (87) or Buchanan (287)? ...
Hoping to get some input from some of the Utah experts out there. We’re doing a two-week trip to the area, starting with the Grand Canyon. We have never been to this area, so we don’t know the roads and only looked at Google Maps to determine which...