since ‎Jan-03-2008
‎Nov-16-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After 10 wonderful years with our KZ Spree it was time to say goodbye yesterday. We have lots of great memories of watching our family grow up camping together, and now it has gone to another young family to enjoy and to create their own memories. T...
I believe I have two related electrical problems, the second one likely self inflicted by trying to work around the first one.Part 1: Went to pick up the TT from storage today, installed the battery (fully charged), tried the tongue jack and nothing...
Please share what type of grease you use for your Barker tongue jack. Both the manual and Barker customer service are very general - From the Barker manual:Once a year, the powerhead should be removed and aliberal amount of grease (preferably a grea...
Just fired the TT up for the first trip of the season. Freezer is cold within moments, but the fridge section not so much. Two hours later, same state.Unit is a Norcold...does anyone know if the top and bottom are separate units from a refrigerant ...