since ‎Sep-14-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My son's 2014 travel trailer with a Dometic AC is experiencing problems and is not shutting down, it continues to cool to lower temperature below the preset.Is this something that can be corrected?Your assistance would be appreciated. Eugene.
Arrived to have the windshield replaced, bad memory returning from Florida!Step extended when I opened the door as designed. When I came back and drove the rig into the garage, the staff pointed and declared that the step is still out.The manager wor...
Well, we did stay an extra week.MONDAY: April 7, 9:30 am. We went to pick up the Tow Dolly at U-haul in Lake Worth, after verifying our on line Jan.4 reservation the day before, Sunday, only to find out they had changed our Guaranteed Reservation fro...
It began after buying 2 new Interstate (6 volt?) Group 24 Deep Cycle replacements for our 6 year old Trojan 105 6 volts.Told the clerk in SC Boat/Rv store, we needed 2x6 volt Deep Cell, she quoted 89$ each.Brought in our old Trojan T-105 6'volt's, th...