since ‎Jan-07-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am trying to sell my 2003 Revolution with 53,000 miles on it. Currently, I have Michelin XZA-3 that have approximately 5,000 miles on them. However, the Manufacture Date is BN1X-2810 (Oct 2010).Per Michelin's website, these tires have a 7 Year / ...
03 Fleetwood Revolution, the bedroom slide out is not sliding out. Thought it might be the house batteries were bad / low voltage. The front slide out is working fine. Checked fuses and they are not shorted out and seem to be good.The coach was plugg...
Thinking of downsizing to a Gasser versus Diesel RV (fuel costs). I am looking at either an Allegro 34TGA or 32CA. Would desire any and all feedback regarding the "downsizing":? thought and any pro's and con's regarding these two RV's. Thanks in adva...
I currently own a Fleetwood Revolution 39 ft 350 Cummins. Looking at downsizing to something smaller. I desire some feedback regarding pro's and con's of a gas versus a diesel RV. I understand that there is a difference in torque and horsepower. How...
I had the oil & filter changed recently. After the service was completed. I noticed that the Oil pressure gauge was not working. After much searching (Camping World) regarding the PCM line and the gauge itself. I am now being informed that it was som...