since ‎Jan-08-2008
‎Dec-27-2023

My Activity

• 207 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi folks,Looking for some insight from those who have towed with a mid-size SUV hybrid.DW and I are a single-vehicle household and are hoping to get into a slightly bigger vehicle than our current '13 Honda CRV.With a son living/working in Europe wit...
OK, this might sound crazy, but here goes.....Is there a trailer that's overall height is less than 7 feet while still having at least 6'3" interior height?As I type this it seems ridiculous, but maybe it exists Looking to find a small runabout for ...
Hey there,Had an interesting thing happen this weekend.Went out to the trailer for the weekend and had to de-winterize it to use.Hooked up water, opened all taps inside to flush all the pink stuff out. Then went to the HW tank and switched the valve...
They look a little more sophisticated and maybe a bit lower stance? Could just be my 'morning-coffee-hasn't-kicked-in' point of view though....Big Rams"And....................discuss." 
Well, life sure can be interesting.DW and I bought our 'dream 5th wheel' just over a year ago. Had a great setup with it and our Ram 3500.We're about 6 years from retirement, so we thought "We're set" rig wise.Had some great trips with the combo.Wel...
Likes from