since ‎Jan-19-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 430 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is for future travel for Fall of 2021. Looking for advice on routes and places to stop. I see it is about 975 miles so I will be stopping 3 to 5 nights as I do not rush. Things to see along the way etc. Thanks.
Looking for ideas for 3 or 4 nights or so between Prince George and Eureka Mt. What to see nice places to stay. Have rig in my post. This is for fall of 2020 like to plan ahead.
Yosemite to Lake Tahoe. I am pulling unit in my sig which is 41 ft. long. I see if I go over Tioga Pass I can go north on 395. Have never before been in this part of the country but I have been through many mountian ranges both west and east. Is Tiog...
Going from Crater Lake Oregon to Rt. 199 to 101 in Ca.to the Redwoods National Park then down to San Jose and over to Yosemite. My questions are is this an RV friendly route. See rig in my sig. Best way around San Fran to San Jose? Best route from Sa...
Going to Henry Ford Museum. Wondering about fairgrounds. Is it close to museum and is it a secure area.