since ‎Jan-22-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have traveled in my motor home almost all over Arizona, Nevada and part of California and always looking for new RV Parks but have not find any, can any body explain me why there are no new RV Parks, or what is happening.....Thanks....
Just a note to let you know that the Hermosillo RV Park will be open we have 10 full hook-up back in spaces available and a RV Sign will be at the entrance.... In case of a late arrival, if gates are closed blow your horn and the night guard will op...
Perhaps many of you do not know me but a few pehaps do, My name is Fausto Garcia from Hermosillo former owner of the Kino Bay RV Park from 1973 to 2005, and I have a question fo all RV'rs coming or came to Mexico, your answer will be very much appre...
Hi to all....can not take the RV service out of my system.....I have recieve many calls for an RV Space in Hermosillo, and since there is no other place or RV Park in Hermosillo I felt guilty if I close it down and leave my RV friends on the street,...
Good morning from Hermosillo, I would like to get reports on how did you do on getting your TIP when you came in.Where did you crossed the border.Where did you get it.How long did it take you.If you had any problem please make a comment on it.Destina...