since ‎Jan-22-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 83 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trying to help a friend, her 2001 Beaver MH bedroom slide extends but will not retract.I need advice on how I can retract the slide. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks you
Looking for help finding a replacement Aladdin dash mounted joy stick. I have broke the knob off mine. Any suggestions as where I might find one?Thanks in advance
Slide toppers drooping, cause rain to puddle on top of slide. Also allows water to seep into coach. Stuck in Washington this winter and full timing in the wet. Wondering if any body has had experience with water proofing your canvas slide toppers? Th...
Tank monitor system giving bad readings. Is it possible to reprogram the unit?I’m thinking I need to replace the sensors that are out of calibration and if I do will I need to reprogram the system?Thanks for all you expert advice
Going to be in Shipshewana In for an upgrade to HVAC compressor for cooling unit on refrigerator. They are standing behind my failed Dutch Aire unit of 4 years. Wondering if any recommendations for RV service while I’m there. Basic PM and a leaking...