since ‎Jan-23-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,635 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our new to use 5th wheel is a model that comes with a sleeper sofa and a free standing table/chairs. The original table/chairs are gone, and the replacement card table is also gone. We need something that can be use for sitting or sleeping, eating is...
We just got back from a week of camping and have a new issue. I have a Coleman 13.5K BTU A/C and a pair of Honda EU2000i's. Over the course of 4 days an issue developed and got worse as the days went by. The first day I was running my A/C and after a...
I am planning to put two 40# propane tanks on my TT this fall and I am only finding vinyl covers. Does anyone know if there is a hard plastic one made for the bigger tanks? I currently have a cover similar to the Camco 40542 and would like one like t...
I am making the 16" jump on my TT and have narrowed in on the R250 for it's closed rib design. I use the trailer about 9 months a year and it's always possible to hit a little snow/ice or below freezing weather. How do they do? Are they HORRIBLE, or ...
My local Les Schwab recommenced running the Sailun TerraMax H/T on my TT when I jump up to 225/75R16 tires this spring/summer. Is anyone using them in a trail application?A search brought up nothing.