since ‎Jan-26-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello fellow RVers!So I have a 2015 Heartland Big Country 3450RL. So my issue where I need a little advice is that two of my 6 hydraulic leveling jacks leak down while in storage. So I parked my RV from my last trip in early May with the back four ...
We were headed up to Estes Park from southern Colorado when this idiot crosses 4 lanes then comes to dead stop right in front of me. Needless to say it was a "Code Brown" moment. Luckily we missed the fool - and I don't know how but we did. The...
A question for you Grand Design Solitude 390RK owners....We are considering trading our Heartland 5er for a Grand Design Solitude 390RK-R. We have not been to visit one in person yet for a myriad of reason but I wanted to get some feedback from cur...
Below is a link to a dashcam video of a drive from Vanderpool, TX to Leakey, TX via Texas RR 337. Great drive if you are ever in the area - tons of rolling hills and beautiful scenery.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT6xLRYKaWw
Palmetto State Park near Gonzales, Texas. A small park with only 18 trailer spots but beautiful and shady. Sites are long so big rigs can easily get in and out.