since ‎Feb-01-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 224 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Check out this info from dealer Steinbring Motorcoach:https://www.steinbring.com/2021-newmar-lineupThey say the 2021 Canyon Star is now a front engine diesel!. Is this an early April Fool's Day joke???Steinbring provides ongoing new model info update...
Wrapping up another fantastic stay at the City of Bayfield's Dalyrimple Campground. $25 a night for 30 amp electricity, private wooded sites with fantastic Apostle Island views right on the water, and all the free split firewood you want! No showers ...
I noticed Tiffin now offers liquid springs as a factory-installed option on the Allegro Open Road. Are any other manufacturers of gas class A's doing the same now? I am back to seriously considering a gas motorhome with this news!
I posted this under the Keystone Bullet Premier thread but I thought I would share it for all who have faded and cracked front end/cap decals. My solution: forget the expensive replacements from the manufacturer. Keystone wanted over $175 of my hard...
As we continue researching our future Class A purchase, and have narrowed the gasser field down to the Tiffin Allegro and Newmar Canyon Star, we have noticed Tiffin (and some other brands) has the rhinocast-lined bays and Newmar (and Winnebago) has c...