since ‎Feb-02-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone,I am looking for some suggestions on how to deal with my Source Manager inverter/charger in the coach. We have a 2000 American Coach Heritage with the 2500 watt model and from the troubleshooting I have done on it I am pretty sure the ...
Hello,I recently acquired a very nice low mileage 2000 diesel pusher (45'er) with a single front room (kitchen) slide out room. I am interested in having a second slide out room (dining booth and sofa) installed in the opposing wall of the front room...
Hello,We recently purchased another American Coach motorhome and I have been trying to locate the Yahoo group forum but have been unable to do so. Approx. 7 years ago we owned an AC motorhome and was part of the group. Can someone point me to their w...
Hello everyone,We are planning to go look at a 2001 Lance model 1161 next week with the intention of buying it if I don't see any issues with water damage or trouble at the dining room slide out room.I have been reading of some of the problems of the...
I am interested in finding a location to park my class A motorhome somewhere near Gilbert/Queen Creek AZ. We will use it as a temporary place to live a few days per week while we are staying with some friends in Gilbert.Thanks!