since ‎Feb-03-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 160 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm installing solar panels on top of my truck camper - a 2013 Palomino M2902 - but I'm unsure of the construction of the roof. Installation plans call for using a5/8" well nut, but that assumes the brackets are being used on an RV roof 3/8" thick. ...
My current battery space is 20"L x 14"w x 10"HGoing solar, and want to packs as much AH in there as I can (reasonably). Currently looking at 250 - 300. Price is not THE deciding factor, unless all else is equal.I don't have experience with a lot o...
The TC came with one 75AH battery. The twin alternators on the truck charge it well, although there is no isolator: if I leave cable connected between the truck and TC, then disconnect the house battery, the battery meter still shows full as it draw...
We returned from our Alaska adventure two nights ago, after two months on the road. It was awesome. Thanks to people here,, we pretty much knew what difficulties there might be. W e actually had none. Well, next time we'll cover the bicycles so t...
This is not meant as a rant thread, but for information to future buyers. For the price, we really like our TC. The floor plan ans setup is perfect for us, and I have the skill set to rectify the inherent problems of the unit. I don't expect assista...