since ‎Feb-07-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 127 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking for anyone familiar with Blue Heron Campground in Strunk, KY. For 36ft TT, what are the best sites? Which have shade. I have been looking at NPS and Google Maps but still looking for insider knowledge. I checked YouTube also, does an...
Looking for recommendations from those with experience what are the best big rig friendly campgrounds near New River Gorge, WV and Summerville WV? That area along hwy 19?ThanksJon
Looking for suggestions of the best RV parks in West Virginia that are big rig accessible (no hookups are also fine) and locations south of I 64 down to KY and VA. Resorts to wilderness all recommendations are welcome.Thanks
Thinking of about 2 weeks in Northeast during summer of 2019. Will have two girls ages 7 and 9 along for the trip. They want to do Acadia NP. How much time should we allow for Acadia? With any remaining time what are other must see items in Maine,...
I have read the Assateague rules about generator use. My question is for those that have visited during the summer months. What has been your experience in terms of how long are people running their generators during the allowable hours? Are people...