since ‎Feb-14-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,393 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to hear from anyone who may have experience towing a TT or bumper pull Toy Hauler with a Ford Transit Van 3500. Looking for comments regarding stability, hill climbing performance and down hill braking with a load. Overall thoughts on yo...
After doing a lot of research on several RV and transport company forums I found most of the folks were happy with Michelin XPS RIBS tires. I bought a set a few years ago and have been amazed at how good they are.Today I stopped by the storage lot t...
A government Agency I work with has remote sites where there has been a rash of vandalism, trespassing and theft. I was wondering if any workampers would be willing to stand watch over the property in exchange for a free place to park. I'm just tes...
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/rvs-burn-at-luxury-dealership-in-sanford/31689208Sad to see....
Got stuck on I-10 in stopped traffic on the 2nd due to a semi loaded with frozen chicken running into the back of a semi loaded with beehives full of bees just east of Dillon Rd. Near Indio/Palm Springs. Both trucks caught on fire so it was Honey Gr...