since ‎Mar-06-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 417 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought an awning shade for the trailer. Wondering if it is OK to roll it up with the awning if bad weather is coming.
What makes the propane tank regulator chirp and how can it be stopped? It make that rhythmic sound when I use the water heater or furnace. Really annoying.
I have a 2008 FunFinder Xtra Toy Hauler. White fiberglass exterior. Last year we had a water leak in the roof at the right rear corner. It was properly repaired and hasn't leaked since.As a result of the leak some water must have got into the wall...
During our recent camping trip water apparently entered through the roof seam where it joins the front panel. Apparently it got in through the lap sealant at that point on the roof. Now I think that the water has gotten inside the front wall. Now tha...
Does anyone know why the regulators on our propane tanks howl when being used. It could be the stove or the furnace or the water heater. Whenever gas is being drawn from the tanks the regulator makes the pulsating howling sound. Very annoying. I ...