since ‎Mar-08-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, If for example, an RV pure sine wave inverter is rated at 2,000W continuous output power and is equipped with three electrical outlets, would each individual outlet be limited to only 1/3 of the available 2000W or... can a single outlet draw t...
Hello I have a 2017 Forest River Cherokee wolf pup 16fq. I run the Dometic 13.5k btu air conditioner with a 4kw Pulsar inverter generator. Considering adding a hard start to the air conditioner to aid compressor startups. The model is a Dometic Brisk...
Hello I have a 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup 16FQ. How do you remove the screens from the slider window frames that are above the dinette and kitchen sink without damaging them?Thank you,Ken
Hello I have a Norcold N306RM8 in my 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup. Seem to be plagued by carbon boogers building up on the flame probe running on LP. What causes them? Replaced the burner tube/orifice about a year ago. Recently replaced New F...
Hello I have a norcold refrigerator #N306RM8. What is the purpose and function of the flame meter on the refrigerator face? I noticed that the flame meter needle has moved out of the green zone where it used to stay when the refrigerator burner is ru...