since ‎Mar-08-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 93 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2021 Class C Forest River Forrester 25 Foot Motor Home. We always connect to city water when we arrive and, in the past have had no issues. Today, while trying to figure out why there was water leaking out of the low point drain, I noted w...
We were sitting on our motor home and heard a popping sound. Cannot seem to find anything and I checked all appliances, slide outs, frig etc. Could it be a fused that popped? New to this unit so not sure what it could be….if it was a fuse how would...
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but here goes. My wife and I have 25 foot motorhome and were thinking about a trip along route 66. Interested in the thoughts of those who have made this trip in a motorhome and what are the pos...
This year we traded in our 38 foot travel trailer for a 25 foot motorhome, and love it. I have a few questions about winter storage. We live in upstate NY where we have plenty of cold and snow.1. Is there any recommendation on how much fuel to lea...
This is our first year with a motorhome and I I have a few questions about winter storage.1. Any recommendations on the fuel level to maintain over the winter months. We are in cold upstate NY.2. I was told to add an additive. Any recommendations o...