since ‎Mar-16-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I have a couple of quick questions. I need to move my trailer a short distance in my yard. The trailer battery is out of the trailer and I am temporarily unable to physically reinstall it back into my trailer. I have a electric tongue jack and I ...
Hi my wife and are flying into Whitehorse Yukon and plan to rent a RV and drive the Dempster Hwy and also the fist section of the Top of the World Hwy out of Dawson City.We will have about 10-14 days of driving and camping time. We want to drive and ...
Anyone have any first hand experience with Ridgeway Sport ST 205/75 14inch bias tires? I just bought a new Wildwood TT and those are the tires. The Date of Manuf of the tires is early March 2015, they have about 200 miles on them. My wife and I will ...
I have a 30 amp trailer. If I found myself in a campground with only 50 amp service is it safe to use a 50 amp to 30 amp adapter? In other words, will using 50 amp service damage any electrical components in my 30 amp trailer?Thanks Ambrose
Hi I have a Duo-Therm Penquin Roof Top A/C unit made by Dometic on my travel trailer. The on/off switches and fan speed control are located on the unit's inside roof panel not on a wall type thermostat. When I turn the unit on there is no air cooling...