since ‎Mar-18-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 119 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have any experience with Big Horn 5th Wheels? I'm looking at the subject model as a first time full time situation for myself. My primary RV Spot will be at my ranch. I plan on possible going south during winter. I'm retired at 47 so I mi...
Does anyone have any experience with Montana 5th Wheels? I'm looking at the subject model as a first time full time situation for myself. My primary RV Spot will be at my ranch. I plan on possible going south during winter. I'm retired at 47 so I...
Hello so I've owned several different TTs and a 5th wheel so I'm pretty well educated on most of the functionality of different RVs. My cousin recently bought a used Keystone Springdale TT and the previous owner only used it for work camping on RV s...
So last fall I purchased a 1997 Wanderer 24ft Travel Trailer for a screaming deal. The only thing wrong with it is the toilet is loose/wobbly and leaking where it mounts to the floor. I don't think it even has the right bolts. I'm thinking when th...
So im exploring the idea of a nice rv vacation down in PP, Mx. So how much is typical to insure a newer 2014 high end diesel truck and older 5er rv? How are the roads down there once you get into mx? What special permits are required? Is it safe?...