since ‎Mar-19-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,368 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there a limit on how many batteries can be connected in parallel?
Well, we are adding another truck camper to our group and we are looking for recommendations for carrying bikes inside of a Hallmark Guanella TC. We prefer to carry them inside to protect them from road debris. Any help or pictures of what you have ...
I have another coworker that is looking for acquiring a used Travel Trailer for use in her summer Ranger duties in a National Park. Simple trailer as she is not looking for anything fancy, just in good shape. Any help would be appreciated, Private ...
Craigslist TC Camper listed in the Portland AreaWell, you've got to give my son credit, in that he wants to get a Truck Camper for himself, like his dad. He is a very frugal kid and often buys and sells from Craigslist so he is experienced there. L...
I am looking at some different options for different uses and a Class B is what I have settled on. One of the upfitters I have been recommended to, is Colorado Camper Vans (Clicky) out in Loveland, CO. I did a quick search here and nothing came up....