since ‎Jul-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone use or know how the latest Tom Tom Mexico Gps maps compare to the Garmin maps?ThanksBarry
The Convection Microwave in the Van we just purchased needs replacing. We have never had a Convection Microwave in previous Vans, so don't know the pros & cons, so unsure of what to replace it with. Previous Microwaves have been used more for bread ...
I have gone to the ferry websites, but am still not quite sure what rate I would be charged.I have a Class B and on the toll roads the fee is the same as a 4 wheel auto. Is it the same on the ferries, or do I fall under the RV class. The van is und...
Any suggestions for cleaning a dried wax film off without damaging the decals?Unit has been stored with a good waxing, however the decals now have a white, dried film on parts of the decals.ThanksBarry
How is the handling of the Roadtrek 200? If I am not mistaken, the wheelbase is shorter than the Express 3500. Does it make a big difference, or is it still typically GM?I have not been able to find pictures or references to the dump system or the ...