since ‎Apr-02-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 190 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

While working on the thermostat I accidentally touched some wires and there was a spark.The fuses on the box for the thermostat and furnace are fine.The thermostat does displays all functions, however, it will not turn on any of them.Using a needle t...
We purchased a water damaged 2003 Travel Lite Mountain Star for a once in a life time Alaska trip. We have finally finished the restorations and are ready to load it up.According to Torklift the parts are D-2120 for the front and D-3109 for the rear....
{snip}MOD'S EDIT: SORRY, BUT THIS TOPIC ISN'T ALLOWED.Forum Rules wrote:Posts are not allowed in which a local, state, or federal consumer action board and/or legal counsel is/have been involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past...
Decided to replace all four batteries and forgot to take picture of the connections.Can someone with a 2017 Jayco Seismic 4212 please post a picture of the correct way to connect the four batteries. They are stacked up on two separate trays.We are on...
We have a 2017 Jayco Seismic toy hauler 4212. I turned off the battery disconnect but the lights inside stay on. We then turned off the circuit breakers and still the lights are on. Is there another switch? Can the battery disconnect be malfunctionin...