since ‎Apr-08-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone know of any UL Certified 12v USB Charging Receptacles?I added 4 receptacles to our new rig but I just picked them up off of Amazon without really thinking and am having a bout of paranoia. I don't want to burn up our new rig because of crappy ...
Wife and I are casually looking for a new rig. Interested in switching from TT to 5W. Have found a couple that fit our particular bill, but neither of them are still made (2018 and 2019 were last years respectively). Thought maybe some of y'all who'v...
Hi!We currently have a 29ft TT (tongue to tail). We're looling into trading up for a 5th wheel. Based on what we're looking for, it looks like 36-37ft is going to be our shortest possible length.I'm wondering what the length off the back of the rig i...
So I have a 2016 Ram 2500 Megacab with the 6.7 Cummins. I love it. Great truck. It has plenty of tow capacity for us and our current trailer and possible future 5th Wheel upgrade at 16,936lbs.The problem is that the payload capacity is absolutely hor...
Bought a used (2009) R-Vision Trail-Sport (23') trailer with a Carrier Air V unit and I can't find any info on this air conditioner. I'm wanting to pick up a generator but want to know my needs first. Here's what I know:The part number is one of thes...