since ‎Apr-09-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 101 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is about 300 miles, with lots of small towns. How long might this take in July pulling a 30' fiver?
After replacing these items the temps remain the same -5 in the freezer and 28-30 in the refrigerator. The temp is on the lowest setting, what's next? Called a local repair guy and he really didn't want to look into it, as the time troubleshoot and...
As a continuation of a prior thread of the refrigerator being too cold. On 120v everything became even colder; -11 in the freezer and 29 in the refrigerator.How do i troubleshoot a control board, heating unit, and/or the cooling unit?
A six year old, three way, model 2652 is too cold. -5 in the freezer, 28 on the top shelf and 30 degrees on the bottom shelf, these temps are regardless of the position of the thermistor on the cooling fin. The thermistor has been replaced and it m...
I'm in the process of installing a second fresh water tank, when I also purchased the fittings with the tank. Unfortunately there weren't any instructions for the installation of the fittings, and RV Parts Nation has provided no assistance. It seem...