since ‎Apr-12-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When I check the pedestal my indicator shows an open ground. This is on the 50amp side. What does that mean and should I be concerned? What risk am I taking?Thanks,John
We're needing to find a campsite for 3 months, June thru August. For now I'm thinking $600 per month. I'd like to be within about 600 miles from Tampa maximum. What can be found for that price? Expecting a decent private campground. Thanks!
I'm thinking the 30/20 amp combo breaker is getting worn. The 30 side is the entire RV while the 20 side is AC only. I currently have the AC beaker kicking off a couple times a day. I'm running the AC full time with it being constantly on. When i...
My wife, 2 dogs and I are currently in a campground in Woodbine, Maryland. We are on a month-to-month rate with this month ending July 8th. We want to be back in Sarasota, Florida after the Labor Day weekend to begin our snowbirding. Originally we...
Anyone know any easy on easy off gas stations along I-64 between Richmond, VA and I-81? My father-in-law will be driving his class C with a tow dolly. He is concerned about ease of in and out. Thanks!