since ‎Apr-12-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 621 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

After 5 minutes of experience, it looks like the AT&T 100 Gig plan prepay for $55 works just fine with my Winegard Connect 2.0 4g. I had been running it on Verizon with 15 gigs for $20. My local AT&T store knew of the 100 gig plan but they were quite...
The screws in the trim strip at the top of the sides of our trailer are backing out. The strip covers the rubber roof where it wraps around the edge and reaches down the side about 2". I presume that these screws go into wood roof framing. Some screw...
Search doesn't find any recent threads on I-65. What is the current condition from Montgomery to Nashville for pulling a fifth wheel? A few years ago it was the worst bumpy roads ever.
What good are low point drains on a trailer that is supposed to be good for 0 degrees? My drains are solid, slightly flexible, plastic pipe. It seems like they’re going to freeze and bust at anything close to zero degrees. I do have tank heaters, ...
I've replaced the OEM batteries (looked more like starter batteries then deep cycle) in our new fifth wheel with Trojan T-105 AGM batteries (4 each in 2 12 volt banks so voltages below are 2 in series.) I'd like these to last as long as possible due...
Likes from