since ‎Apr-14-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Bought our 2008 Fuzion new. Used much over the years. Time to sell but I have no idea what they are worth. There are issues I may or may not correct based on advice here. Would rather let it go to some younger fixer upper guy where the situation make...
We just bought a new Fuzion 5th wheel that has height listed as 13'5" which is 1" higher than our old one. Will this be an issue at a bridge listed as 13'4" clearance or is there some fudge factor involved. Clearances are usually for trucks and heave...
I have a 2008 Keystone 5th wheel toy hauler RV in need of repair. Tried calling a few but they fix one thing but won't work on another. Need to find someone soon.Needsgas line to fridge repairslider maintenancerear ramp door replacedgenerator (Onan 5...
Been a while since I have posted anything here. We have a 2008 Fuzion 373 with garage floor rot issues and ramp door issues. The floor is somewhat of a no brainer, meaning just work and materials.The ramp door is going to be more of a challenge. The ...
39' Fuzion triple axle 15K loaded. Been using Maxxis Load D with good results but want to go to a load range E. 225/75 15". Anyone hauling long distance and heavy that cam make a recommendation for what works these days?Thanks in advance.