since ‎Apr-20-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought a 2019 Ram 1500 classic and it doesn't have a receiver so I need to put one on. What is the difference in these styles? I understand the class difference and I'm still debating on whether to use a class 3 or 4 but I can't find any info ...
Today as I was conditioning my slide seals I noticed a plastic trim piece had cracked. It looks like a cover piece for where my roof is attached. It's hard plastic. The crack is about two inches long. Is this something I have to worry about? I don't ...
Here's a good video I came across explaining what CCC, GVW, UVW, and hitch weight all mean. It covers the basics pretty well. I posted this in the TT section but more people might find it useful so I'll post it here.GVW, CCC, UVW, and hitch weight ba...
Second time out in a new camper. It worked great the first time. I had it on for 15 hours yesterday when my wife called me at work and said that it wasn't cold yet. I had her switch it to gas and it didn't help. Freezer was warm. I had to wait until ...
There is a YouTube channel I watch. They just did an inventory and found an RV missing. It's a 2019 Jayco Jay Flight 264BH. More info is in the link including Vin # and pics. There is a $1000 reward. Thanks.Stolen Jayco TT info