since ‎Apr-24-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 293 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looks like we get an early peek at what's to come...Fiat Chrysler's Ram sports new face for 2019
Our Sabre was broken in to recently, and cleaned out. Lost the TV and some electronics, mostly replaceable things, aside from a couple with sentimental value.It was in a "secure" storage facility. That's an entirely different issue to be addressed....
I'm a Ram fan, and this doesn't apply to Ram trucks, but it does apply to some Fiat-built vehicles, so let's get it out there before the Blue Oval Brigade has fun with it.  No favoritism from me just because I like Ram trucks.German Authority Test ...
Competition is a good thing.F-150 Diesel: Images Confirm Ford Turbo-Diesel EngineThese images confirm Ford will be using the Lion V6 found in Jaguar Land Rover products such as the Range Rover. The engine was developed while Ford still owned JLR. Out...
Not a huge number of affected vehicles compared to some other recent recalls, but probably something owners will want to get fixed promptly. Could be unpleasant in heavy traffic.Ford recalls F-150's that could slam on the brakes Ford (F) has recalle...