since ‎May-01-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 129 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a Dometic RM3663 refrigerator in our 1997 Lance truck camper. We'd like to replace it because:1. It doesn't work and we're told a new cooling unit would be needed. It seems the electronics are OK. Unplugging from 110 causes it to switch t...
We spent a lot of time figuring out our Alaska Ferry schedule which did NOT have early AM departures or arrivals. If we changed the departure date by one week, the entire schedule would change dramatically. I think tides, currents, etc. changing fr...
OK, we winter where it's now cold (MT) or soggy (western WA). We use the following picture of our 5 favorite campsites to bring back great memories of our 8-week trip in 2014. So, in case you need something to do before it thaws up north, take a lo...
We have a Hydro Flame 7900 II furnace in our camper. What would happen if the furnace was needed while the battery ran low or became discharged (no AC connection)? Would the furnace overheat w/o the fan speed? Would it just shut off?Thanks!!
Our garage roof overhang attacked our 1997 Lance camper and broke the hinged ladder to the roof and the window behind the ladder.A glass shop is making a new window but I haven't been able to find a new replacement ladder. I'd prefer installing a ne...