since ‎May-05-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 163 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've seen many discussions on here regarding the build quality of "horse trailers" vs. the build quality of conventional RV toyhaulers. Often, the price of the horse trailers is a downfall, as they are generally much more expensive than the typical T...
Be forewarned - I am NOT a "techie" person. I refuse to have a smart phone, still use a dinosaur desktop computer, etc. I have a Garmin Nuvi that my husband keeps updated for me, and was last updated in July 2013. So theoretically, it should work fin...
I will preface this with YES I HAVE looked at RV Park Reviews already. However, I know ZERO about Houston, and would like the opinion of someone local or who has been there...We are needing a SAFE full-hookup CG fairly close to the Texas Medical Cent...
Do you have trouble with rain water leaking in around your tailgate when you are driving? We have a brand-new high-end Leer topper on my '09 GMC. Rainwater pours into the truck bed from the gaps around the tailgate as we are driving down the road. I ...