since ‎May-05-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The passenger mirror (Manual) on my Class C Ford F-350 is loose where it attaches to the arm, and vibrates out of place so it is unusable. Any idea how to tighten it?
I have been using Onan fuel stabilizer in my class C after having the carburetor in the generator gum up a couple years ago. I am running low and discovered that everyone is out of the Onan brand. What other brand is good to use as a fuel stabilizer?...
Dear Fellow RVers,I’ve searched the forums for information and decided I need an Electrical Monitoring System. My granddaughter lives in a TT full time at an older RV park while going to college. She just lost her AC and thermostat due to a surge. ...
Hi All,We are on our way to Cheyenne WY for the rodeo, currently in Raton NM. Suddenly the AC only has 1 speed, low, and is not blowing much air. The air is cold, but the compressor is not cycling off and on. I had a similar issue last month. At that...
I have used my generator intermittently a lot in the past couple of years, but next week, I will need to use it for about 65 -70 hours, non-stop. I know generators are made to be used, but I just want to check to see if it is a problem using one for ...