since ‎May-06-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 6,293 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Right now the GNP west side is a mess. As you enter the park you will hit a construction zone about 5 or 6 miiles from the entrance on the Going to the Sun Rd. For the next 8 or 10 miles the road surface is ground off leaving a dirt road. The dust fr...
The 12V jack that is found of wall pucks/chargers? I am getting cigarette plugs when I search. I want to extend a charger cable to my back up camera and it takes one of those plugsI'll cut one off a wall puck if I have to and figure out the pin put.T...
Surprise to me anyway. We cleaned the a/c filters several weeks again and since we were actually running the a/c at the time I noticed that it showed a new behavior: it ran all day and into the evening w/o icing. Not what we usually see. Not to say i...
So far as I can tell the $30 Visible Plan is the same as the $40 current plan. The plus plan just adds more international and 5G. Is that what everyone is seeing?
Or maybe here already:We just traveled from Livingston to Pensacola and were taken aback by the diesel prices vs gasoline. Over $1.50/gal. Both are outrageously high. As we left Texas we saw a $4.34 price, but once across the Louisiana line they jump...
Likes from