since ‎May-07-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 234 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’ve been doing a lot of research on Class C’s and been thinking about how much a unit depreciations over time. Example, If you purchased and brand new Class C in 2016 for $80K: What would it be worth 12 months later in 2017, and how much in 2018?Pe...
I've seen a few posts with some great pictures from a drone. Mostly on this site. If a beginner wanted to purchase a decent,Relative cheap one, what drone would you suggest?
Its time to replace the fabric on my awning. I can find plenty of you tube videos on how to for a manual awning, but I've found nothing for electric.Has anyone replaced the fabric on their electric awning?If so, how difficult is it?Thanks, Ru
I have a 2008 Cougar rear kitchen. The condensation line outside is falling a part and I need to replace it. I can't reach up high enough outside thru the access port. Is my next best action to pull the refrigerator inside to gain access to the line?...
We've stayed twice in River Plantation and like it fine. However I might be too late to make reservations! I'd like to have a backup plan.Where do you like to stay? Thanks, Ru