since ‎May-07-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Be aware that they are doing an Ag search of all RVs heading into the US at the highway 97 crossing. They will collect any produce that does not have what they consider proper documentation. Best to be light on veggies/fruits when crossing this bor...
For those doing research for future Alaska trips, here is our trip blog: https://sheltierv.tumblr.com/tagged/ak18/chrono/NOTE: you don't need a tumblr account just page or scroll down the page to read the entries.
You used to be able to view the Monthly ad online. Now you just get taken to the website. Can't see the specials, service, installation, etc. Just a boring website. Is this another nail in the Camping World retail coffin? Giving up to Amazon I gu...
Coach-Net is now requiring that you buy their services from the dealer you bought your RV from. When I escalated I was told that they get major kickbacks from my dealer and as part of that contract are forcing me to go back to that dealer (who is te...
I have the SMI AF1 and they are pushing their extended warranty.For those that have a unit, have you had any issues that would suggest the warranty is a good idea?