since ‎May-10-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is my third year of my RV tax. It has gone down but whishing for less.year 1 3400year 2 2700year 3 1900South Carolina
Hello, I have a work assignment for several months coming up and rather than a hotel would like to stay in my RV. Looking for a monthly site with metered electric between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo MI. Not wanting to have to move the rig every 14 day...
Has anyone had this recall completed yet on the o2 sensors? If so Chevy dealer or RV dealer?My close local Chevy dealer is a brand new place but don't see any thing bigger than a 3500 dual wheel truck sold there.My RV dealer is local also but haven't...
My first year and I have finished a few projects. Added a pantry on the bath wall. Made use of some dead space. The door was made from a door mirror. I added wood to make it stiffer and good anchor for hinges. A little black paint blends right in. A ...
Started with a Lance TC for a few years (had TC before) then to a TT but after 2 years wanting to bring my atv and camp at same time I went with a class c. Wanted something about the same size as a dually with a big Lance TC but in one package. Picke...