since ‎May-13-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 241 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've installed my solar charging system myself. I have it fused both from panels to controller and also from controller to batteries. Wire gauge used was 8awg. I've just recently noticed both fuses get very warm when charging say 10-16 amps. Fuse...
Last year i moved from a truck camper to a trailer. I had to figure out how to take a boat with me as i almost always go camping at lakes and i like to explore and go fishing. I downsized my boat, but still needed a way of transporting it. This i...
Im considering downsizing my current F350 diesel to a more tame F150 crewcab 6 1/2ft box with the max towing and payload package. Anyone towing large trailers with this truck. Are you comfortable towing with it or is it scary & working very hard? ...
I am wondering what would be the negative effects of temporarily hooking up and solar charging a 50% depleted battery to my fully charged battery bank of 2 6volts. (Boat electric motor battery) would it charge the boat battery and overcharge my tra...
Ok so I have and use a Weight distribution hitch. Figured it's the safe thing to do and I already owned one. I have always had truck campers but first time towing large trailers (trailer in sig). My truck is setup for carrying a lot of weight, my p...