since ‎May-19-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking at purchasing an extended warranty by “U.S. Plus Warranty “Anyone know of or has used/purchase their warranty from them? It will be for our 2018 Newmar, Ventana.
We have a new 2018 Newmar, Ventana. We tow with a blueox tow bar. We have experienced a bad rearend wobble while making a left turn. It doesn’t happen All the time. Have driven thr rv for apx. 2,000 miles and the wobble has happened 3 times. Have t...
We have a 2018 Newmar, Ventana which is 40’ in length. The problem is we drag whenPulling into our driveway which has a slight slope. Looking for skid wheels and where to purchase them. There are 2 “U” shaped skid protectors that are gouging out the...
We are going to purchase a new rv, Newmar. Question is, Spartan or Freightliner chassis?
I just bought a 2016 Ford Edge. To be able to tow the car behind my RV it states to disconnect the neg. battery terminal. How am I able to use my brake buddy? I am planning on having a trickle charge hooked up the battery, will this take care of it?