since ‎May-19-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My coach is a Monaco Dynasty 2008 with a Cummins 450 diesel.... when I check the oil to see if it needs any, etc., I can't it the dipstick to go all the way back in..... it lacks about an inch from going in all the way to where it should go in (I hop...
Once again I reach out to you guys (my fellow motorhomers). While getting ready to take a week’s shakedown trip (for a longer two month jaunt), I was backing out of my motorhome’s storage facility when I inadvertently ripped off my coach’s outside r...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29826135
My wife and I will be on the road to the Hill Country via Hiway 10 from Houston, Texas..... we want to stay overnight at a campground in or near Seguin.... close to Hiway 10 and/or Hiway 46.... will be driving a Class A Motorhome pulling a 2013 Jeep ...
Again I reach out to you, my RV peers..... I have a 2008 Monaco Dynasty Motorhome (42 ft)…. I have got to replace my backup camera and front dash monitor..... there are four cameras on the coach (backup camera, left & right mirror cameras, and a insi...