since ‎May-26-2008
‎Dec-28-2023

My Activity

• 122 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We’ll be staying at a campground at Twin Lakes, CO in the fall. Do you know how far west on 82 before you get to the blind curve that is so dangerous? I’m driving a 25’ motorhome. I remember that the drive up to the pass is spectacular and wanted to ...
I have a Dometic refer in my travel trailer on my farm that I use as a camp house. Just recently it has stopped working in the electric mode; works fine on propane. Any ideas as to what is going on? I have checked the fuse and it’s good. Nothing obv...
I like the National Geographic US paper road atlas. While it has a Canadian section; I’d like to find a dedicated Canadian paper atlas that might be more detailed. Any recommendations?
We're looking to spend a couple of nights in the Big Horn Mtns. of Wyoming on US16 coming back from Yellowstone in July. Some campgrounds that I've found are Boulder Park, Lakeview, and Sitting Bull. Has anyone camped at any of these and can tell m...
I looking at getting a 100 to 130 W suitcase solar panel top off dual 12v batteries while dry camping and have some questions:1. do you connect to the 7-pin trailer cable or attach wires directly to battery with SAE or other terminals?2. if attaching...