since ‎May-27-2008
‎Nov-22-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking into "downsizing" from our 31 foot 5th wheel / 2500HD diesel set up to a Sprinter based class "C" with a flat towed vehicle. Are there any out there that have made this transition? Wondering about your experience. It is a lot to think ...
I can’t find anything in the search about this. Has anyone come up with a solution to keep wasps or yellow jackets out of the air conditioner? I found a large nest in mine. I’m thinking about zip tying window screen on the inside of the cover, but do...
Now that residential fridges have been in trailers a few years, how are they standing up to the riggers of road travel since they are not built to be bouncing around all the time like traditional RV fridges. Thinking about doing the conversion to one...
I have a 3 inch crack in my shower surround near the top. It started from one of the fasteners. Any ideas on what to use to repair it (that would look decent)?After a little investigation, I think I will try Gorilla clear repair tape.
Do they no longer made Nomad travel trailers? The latest I can find are 2016's. I can't find a mfg. web site other than Skyline who now only made park models. Don't recall seeing anything in the RV news about it.