since ‎Jun-02-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello. I'm in the market for an older TT. I see many across the US and am primarily interested in the Airstreams and Holiday Ramblers. While I find Airstreams in abundance, I don't see much where the HRs or Aluma-Lites are concerned. Would greatly ap...
Recently installed a new 15,000 AC unit on my TT. Ran fine after install. Been doing some minor repairs, etc… to the u it the pst few days. He went needed or used shore power.Went to turn on lights, AC etc… yesterday but I have no power.I’m getting p...
My boys are grown up now and we don't have a need for a 34 foot bunkhouse anymore. Accordingly, we want to downsize to a used 19-24 foot TT.I've had a couple of them over the years, but they have been 30 plus.Any suggestions for older, used, smaller ...
Hello All...About a year and a half ago I treated my 2013 Salem Hemishpere TT with the Dicor, two-part roof sealing system. It looked great.I did not cover it over the past winter and spring as I was using it where parked from time to time. However; ...
Hello. I need to seal my TT roof. I never used the Dicor cleaner in the past. Just Dawn detergent and water.The "Dicor System" calls for the part 1 cleaner so the sealant will work correctly, etc..Should I actually use this, or can I just give it a ...